ICDS19 invites authors to submit full papers describing completed or on-going research or development in the field of Data Science.Relevant topics for the conference include, but are not limited to, the following areas:
- Data Preprocessing
- Machine Learning & Data Analytics
- Data Visualization
- Data Storage and Retrieval
- Distributed and Parallel Computing
- Blockchain and its applications
- Ethics and law for Data Science
- Curriculum and Teaching of Data Science
- Data Science Applications
- Image Processing and Vision
- Natural Language Processing
- Other applications
The conference will have a special session on “Data Science Curriculum”.
Papers are to be submitted in pdf format, no more than six pages in length excluding references. Please follow the given IEEE research paper template for the the submission.
The review process will be double-blind, so authors are requested NOT to provide any names or contact details on the submitted paper. Authors should register at easychair to submit their papers.
|Paper Submission Deadline:||30th December, 2018|
|Notification Date:||8th January, 2019|
|Camera Ready Paper Submission Deadline:||13th January, 2019|
|Registration Deadline:||15th January, 2019|